1. Please log on the Online Application System to fill in the form online and print it and sign your name.
2. Senior high school diploma (original copy or notarized copy in Chinese/English); Graduating high school students can provide pre-graduation Certificate instead (in Chinese/English).
3. Transcript for all the courses in senior high school (original copy or notarized copy in Chinese/English);
4. HSK certificate (for Chinese-instructed program applicants).
5. Two recommendation letters from high school teachers (for English-instructed MBBS applicants, in Chinese/English). Letters must include phone number or email address.
6. A photocopy of passport and a recent photo (white background, 35mm×45mm in size).
7. Remittance receipt of the application fee (RMB 400 Yuan).
Note: 1. Applicants for architecture, city planning, digital media, etc., are required for fundamental skills in arts and painting, aesthetic judgment and perceptual thinking.
2. Good mathematics knowledge is required for applicants to economics and business administration majors.
ur leadership today to benefit America and the world tomorrow. How do we achieve that? We focus on key issues facing a global society2 hours ago
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying