1. Application Form.
2. A copy of our current passport.
3. For overseas Chinese students, a copy of the notarized and authenticated certificate issued by the Chinese Embassy (Consulate) to certify the holders' obtainment of long-term or permanent right of residence in a foreign country for over two years is required.
4. A senior high school diploma, grade reports for each school year and final/latest academic transcript(s) / examination results (all of them should be notarized by the nearest Chinese Embassy or Consulate).
5. Public examination results in detail e.g. GCSE, IB, including in the case of GCE AL / AS level, the Statement of Results which shows the numerical scores achieved.
6. Language certificate.
7. Personal statement (Self-introduction).
8. Two reference letters, to be completed by your school principal or teacher (in the case the reference letter is given to you by your school in a sealed envelope).
9. For all applicants, one recent photo (head-shot, bare headed). Size is 1.5 inches or 3.81 centimeters.
Note: All non-Chinese and non-English school reports and diplomas should be translated into either Chinese or English and notarized by Chinese Embassy or Consulate.
ur leadership today to benefit America and the world tomorrow. How do we achieve that? We focus on key issues facing a global society2 hours ago
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying