1. Copy of Bachelor’s diploma (original must be presented during registration); Graduating students must have proof from their university.
2. Original Copy of Undergraduate Transcript
3. HSK certificate copy (Level 5 or above)
4. Copy of Applicant’s Passport
5. Copy of ID of applicant’s emergency contact person (passport or ID card)
6. Application form for Enrollment of Study including a passport photograph
7. Two Letters of Recommendation from experts in the applied field of study (should have professional rank of at least Associate Professor or equivalent)
8. Academic Study Plan (including personal CV, Chinese proficiency level, education experience, past research results, research plans for Master’s thesis, career goals, etc.) Must be at least 800 Chinese characters.
9. Copy of receipt of application fee (paid online or by electronic transfer)
ur leadership today to benefit America and the world tomorrow. How do we achieve that? We focus on key issues facing a global society2 hours ago
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying